Hosted Exchange 2010 Benefits
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is the world’s most popular business messaging platform, with almost 60% of the market. It boosts company productivity through advanced features like:
- Always-synced email, files, calendars and contacts
- Mobile access on devices such as the iPhone, Treo or Motorola Q
- Advanced Web mail ( OWA Outlook Web Access )
- Shared calendars that let employees see colleagues’ availability to schedule or rearrange meetings, book conference rooms and plan projects
- Shared task lists that allow ‘to do’ lists to be created and assigned, then shared with team members
- Shared contacts which guarantee that customers’ contact details will never be lost or misplaced.
Why Hosted Exchange?
Unfortunately for most SMEs, the cost of running a Microsoft Exchange server ‘in-house’ is simply too much. Upfront costs can exceed $10,000, plus staff time to maintain the server. This is why ‘Hosted Exchange’ or ‘Exchange outsourcing’ makes sense for smaller businesses.
Hosted Exchange 2010 outsourcing means that a specialist IT company runs the technology and charges businesses a small monthly fee to outsource Microsoft Exchange Server. Hosted Exchange 2010 outsourcing allows businesses to enjoy the same enterprise-strength IT that Fortune 500 companies have, but at a price they can afford.